About this item
- FREEGLIDE 3D IRONSOLE: The unique rounded design guarantees 360° gliding over any fabric - even backwards. So you no longer get caught on buttons and bags
- Powerful: the iron has 3100 watts and a powerful steam boost of 230 g/min, so that the water vapor completely penetrates the fabric and smooths even the deepest wrinkles
- Highest precision: the triangular steam zone of the precision tip ensures the best ironing results and with the special arrangement of the exit openings is ideal for hard-to-reach areas, such as buttons and pockets
- Self-cleaning: the high-quality ironing device impresses with its easy and convenient to use system, so that you can easily free the ironing sole from limescale deposits, for a long service life
- ICARE TECHNOLOGY: Smart iCare mode protects your clothes at a safe temperature for all types of fabrics and thus ensures intelligent textile protection
|Country of Origin
||29 x 22.2 x 13.8 cm; 2.22 Kilograms
- Brand - Ocarina
- Type - Dry Iron
- Model – OC-3100
- Plate – Non-Stick Soleplate (Gold color plated)
- Heavy Weight Iron
- Heavy Duty Iron
- Interchangeable Cord
- Temperature settings Thermostat
- Button Groove
- Stable heel rest
- Quickly remove creases from your garments with this easy to use steamer. Save money on dry cleaning and keep your wardrobe looking fresh and wrinkle free.
- Easy to use with a 2000ml tank gives enough steam for plenty of garments and the 1500 watt power certainly does the job.
- Perfect for use on clothing - including jumpers, jackets, trousers, skirts - and soft furnishings - including sofas & Cushions.
- Ready to use in 45 seconds, and gives up to 50 minutes of continuous use.
- Accessories include folding hanger and Trouser/glove clamp. 1.7m power cord and telescopic pole for flexibility and control.
||38.6 x 32.2 x 32.1 cm; 1 Kilograms
Braun TexStyle 1 Steam Iron 1900W, 220ml Tank, Cable 1.9m, Orange - SI1009OR
Light and quick ironing
To make ironing an effortless pleasure, especially when you have loads to iron
Brand : Braun
Model : SI1009OR
Type : Steam Iron
Power : 1900W
Length of cord : 1.9 m
Color : Orange
Rapid heat up
Iron ready with Max setting in 35 Seconds.
Non-stick soleplate coating
For smooth gliding on all ironable garments.
Allows you to easily remove the toughest wrinkles from hard to reach areas like collars and seams.
Easy Refill 220ml
For longer ironing autonomy.
Ideal combination of 1.900W power output and strong steam emission for a great end result.
Saves up to 50% Energy when operated in Eco mode compared to Turbo mode.
Ensures long-lasting steam performance. Easy-to-use and convenient system to clean the soleplate from scale particles.
Easy Speed iron makes you are your ironing easy and effective with lots of steam to remove tough creases, ceramic soleplate for easy gliding on all fabrics and scratch resistance, Calc Clean function for durable performance
220 ml water tank for longer ironing sessions
Less refilling with the extra-large 220 ml water tank so you can iron more clothes in one go.
Integrated water spray evenly moistens the fabric
The spray function produces a fine mist that evenly moistens the fabric, making it easier to iron out creases.
Power up to 2000 W enabling constant high steam output
Power up to 2000 W enables constant high steam output.
Drip-stop system keeps garments spotless while ironing
Our drip-stop system prevents leakage to avoid stains from water droplets — and iron with confidence at any temperature.
100 g steam boost to remove stubborn creases easily
Steam boost up to 100g for fast removal of even the most stubborn creases.
Ceramic soleplate for easy gliding and scratch resistance
Our durable ceramic soleplate glides well on all garments. It’s non-stick, scratch-resistant and simple to keep clean.
Calc Clean slider for durable steam performance
This steam iron can be used with normal tap water and the calc clean slider makes it easy to remove any built-up scale out of your iron. To maintain the performance of your Philips steam iron, you should use this scale clean function once a month when using normal tap water.