- 3.0 MB ROM memory for data collection and storage of apps. 154 KB of available RAM memory
- Add images to graph background, alphabetical list of all TI calculator operations in one menu
- Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed and analyzed at one time
- Interactive Analysis of Function Values, Roots, Maximum, Minimum, Integral and Derivatives
- Horizontal and vertical split screen options
||TI‑84 Plus CE-T
|Dimensions (W, H, L ) in cm
||15.7 x 8.7 x 19.05
||1 year warranty
- 61 KB RAM - 1.5 MB Flash ROM. 4 AAA Batteries Required, Best with Polaroid AAA Batteries.
- Display: 64 x 128 pixel, monochrome w/ Backlight
- Solve Integral/Probability function
- Probability function in Run Mat Application - Integral Graphing
- Dimension (H x B x T): 184 x 91,5 x 21,2 mm
Intuitive, easy-to-learn icon display
*The photo shows the fx-991AR X.
The use of icons on the menu screen improves viewability. Selection of the desired function is quick and easy.
Natural Textbook Display
Input and display fractions, powers, logarithms, roots, and other mathematical formulas and symbols just as they appear in textbooks.
List display function for thorough, speedy learning
Variables and statistical calculation results stored in memory can be displayed in lists. There’s no need to recall and confirm individual values as with previous models.
Easy-to-understand Arabic and English messages and interactive format
Nearly all Arabic and English words are displayed on the screen in unabbreviated form. Interactive menu display realizes more intuitive operation.
A comprehensive set of advanced functions unique to CASIO scientific calculators
Formulas are automatically wrapped to multiple lines. *
*In linear input mode
One-touch list display
Displays six rows at once.
Separation every three digits makes even large numbers easy to read.
Number of Functions : 275
Natural textbook displayDisplay expression same as textbook.
AAA × 1 (R03)
10 + 2 digits10-digit mantissa + 2-digit exponential display.
Dot matrix displayHigh-resolution screen provides beautiful looking graphs every time.
Multi-replayQuick and easy recall of previously executed formulas for editing and re-execution.
Plastic keysDesigned and engineered for easy operation.
List based STAT-data editorViewing and editing of input data in list format, showing data groups (x-data, y-data, frequency) and surrounding data.