About this item
- 3-Stage Filtration for Simply Clean Air. Includes a pre-filter, activated carbon filter, and an H13 HEPA filter to capture large and fine particles, home odors, odors from pet, and VOCs.
- Medical-grade HEPA Filter. Captures 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns and smaller when on lowest fan speed, helping to remove airborne allergens and irritants like dust, pet dander, pollen, and smoke like that from wildfires, cooking, and smoking.
- Honeycomb-Structured Carbon Filter. Filter contains thousands of activated carbon pellets engineered to capture gases, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and common household odors including odors from pets, cooking and smoke.
- Large Room Coverage and AHAM Certified. Filters 1252 sq. ft. with 1 air change/hour. Filters 626 sq. ft. with 2 air changes/hour. Filters 417 sq. ft. with 3 air changes/hour. Filters rooms 258 sq. ft. providing 4.8 air changes/hour.
- Low Energy and Library Quiet. Energy Star rated and equipped with 5 fan speeds the lowest of which is as quiet as a library.
- Automated CirQulate System. VOC sensor monitors and provides colored-coded, indoor air quality feedback and adjusts to the appropriate fan speed for continuous clean air.
- Whisper Quiet Sound Level. Equipped with 5 fan speeds the lowest of which is whisper quiet. Perfect for bedrooms and contributes to a peaceful sleeping environment.
- Optimized Airflow. Powerful XL fan draws air in through the front of the air purifier and through 3 filters, releasing clean air through the top of the machine.
- Easy Filter Maintenance. Filter change indicator will inform you when it’s time for new filters. Filters should be replaced approximately every 6 months. Only use genuine BISSELL Replacement Filters to ensure
About this product
The Mini Cool Mist humidifier releases cool, visible mist into the air to help you feel easy breathing and allowing you to get a good night sleep. This small-size quiet ultrasonic humidifier is ideal and safe for use in child's bedroom as the cool mist technology eliminates risks of burns. Dual VapoPad technology allows for 2 VapoPads with essential oils to be inserted to feel easy breathing.
- ADJUSTABLE MIST and 180 degree MIST NOZZLE: adjust and direct the mist where you need to help you maintain the humidity level between 40-60%.
- Suitable for room size 15m².
- 24 hour timer.
- Ultrasonic humidification.
- 1.8 L water tank.
- Visible water level.
- Auto shut-off.
- Variable control.
- 39 decibels.
- Quiet operation.
- Size H24, W21.7, D20.7cm.
- 1.8m cord length.
The AC100 Air Purifier from De’Longhi is designed to improve the air around you with 3-level Filtration (large filter) and ioniser, reducing your exposure to house dust mite, cat/dog allergen, pollen, fungi and cigarette smoke. The 3 fan speeds allow you to get the right setting for your home, making it easy to use and customise. The AC100 can be useful for people who suffer from allergies and asthma and helps get rid of tobacco smoke and lingering particles in your home. The HEPA Filter is effective against dust particles as small as 0.3 micrometre in diameter and it also has a washable and re-useable pre-filter.
The ioniser neutralises particles of dust, pollen and smoke contained in the air, while the Carbon Filter is effective against various harmful gasses, smoke and odours, thanks to the properties of active carbons. Depending on personal preferences the ioniser function can be turned on and off. It is recommended that the HEPA Filter is replaced every 720 hours of use, equivalent to around 6 months of normal use.
The AC100 operates quietly at between 33 and 44 dB (A) meaning that it can be used during the night without disturbing your night’s sleep, as well as having low energy consumption at the minimum fan setting. The elegant sensor touch control panel is intuitive and easy to use and the filter dirty indicator means you don't have to second guess when the filter needs cleaning.
The AC100, like all the Delonghi Air Purifiers is 100% certified, awarded the British Allergy Foundation Seal of Approval.
1 x AC100 Air Purifier
1 x full set of instructions
1 x UK plug
Instant Air Purifiers uses sophisticated technology to deliver cleaner air and help you and your family breathe easier.
From the makers of Instant Pot, Instant Air Purifiers come with all the quality, convenience and versatility you’ve come to expect. Inhale cleaner air. Exhale peace of mind…. With an Instant Air Purifier.
Starts delivering cleaner air in minutes and completely recycles the room’s air five times per hour
Auto mode adjusts fan speed up or down according to detected air quality
Night mode senses the rooms lighting to turn off the display lights and the Plasma Ion generator, and reduces noise to whisper quiet levels
Eco mode cycles the fan on and off every 10 minutes, if air quality is detected as good for 30 minutes
360 degree airflow design provides expansive filtration
Coloured air quality indicator light provides an at-a-glance reading of the rooms air quality
Filter icon indicator flashes when requiring replacement
Ideal size for the home office and small rooms
AC150 Size: Small Features: -Suitable for rooms up to 150
sq. ft. (CADR: 98). -AQS Air quality system uses a unique lighted sensor system
to give visible feedback on room's air quality. -5 Layers of filtration include
pre-filter, HEPA filter, active carbon filter, photo catalytic filter with UVC
lamp, ionizer, manual and warranty. -Cleans the air and removes impurities down
to size of 0.3 microns including dust, pollen, cigarette smoke and car exhaust
fumes. -Sensor touch LED control panel. -3 Fan speeds. Product Type: -Air
purifier. Finish: -White. Filter Required: -Yes. Control Type: -Manual. Timer:
-Yes. Room Size: -150 Square Feet. Filter Type: -HEPA. Filter Indicator: -Yes.
Dimensions: Overall Width - Side to Side: -17.7". Filter: -Yes. Cord Length:
-99.6". Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -19.7". Overall Depth - Front
to Back: -9.1". Overall Product Weight: -15.4 lbs. Specifications: Energy
Star Compliant: -Yes.
|Simply clean air. Now you can easily enjoy clean indoor air from a trusted brand in-home care with a Bissell my air HUB air purifier. Air flows up into the bottom of the purifier and passes through the 3-in-1 pre-filter, HEPA filter, and carbon filter which capture allergens, irritants, and odors from your home's air. Because the air HUB air purifier has a HEPA filter, it captures 99.97% of 0.3-micron particles and is smaller when on the lowest fan speed, so it's effective against pollen, dust, smoke, hair, and pet dander. It also operates at three fan speeds, all offering pleasant sound levels. The lowest speed, whisper-quiet, makes it the ideal bedroom air purifier. Air HUB air purifier also provides a smart functionality with a built-in, 2.4A USB charging port, a sleek and modern form, and a unique night light with a customizable brightness feature. Your nightstand has never had a better friend than this air purifier. And every purchase of an air HUB air purifier helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports the pet foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets. When you buy a Bissell product, you help save pets, too. We're proud to design products that help make pet messes, odors, and pet homelessness disappear.
- The activated carbon layer captures gases, VOC's and common household odors including odors from pets, cooking, and smoke.
- Ample coverage. This air purifier effectively covers 100 square feet thanks to its clean air delivery rate (CADR) of 65, so it's great for placement in bedrooms, living spaces, home offices, and nurseries.
- Whisper quiet air purification from a trusted brand in-home care. operates at three pleasant-sounding fan speeds, the lowest of which is a subtle and calming 27 dB(A).
- The stylish fabric exterior and elevated platform make the air HUB air purifier a welcomed addition to any home or room.