Oral-B Vitality 100 Hangable Box, Vitality. Source of food: Battery / Battery, Battery Type: Built-in battery. Type of packaging: Box. Number of handles provided: 1 piece(s), Number of brush heads included: 1 piece(s)
- Irrigator : Not
- Source of food : Battery / Battery
- Battery Type : Built-in battery
- Charging base : Yes
- Rechargeable : Yes
- Type of packaging : Box
- Number of handles provided : 1 piece(s)
- Number of brush heads included : 1 piece(s)
- Wire holder included : Not
- Charger : Yes
- Utility : Adults
- Type of toothbrush : Oscillating rotating toothbrush
- Adjustable speed : Not
- Integrated timer : Yes
- Product color : White, Rose
- Mobile application support : Not
- 2 minute timer : Yes
- Operating time (me) : 2 min
Product type: Electric Toothbrushes
- Clinically proven superior clean for kids 3 and above Vs. a regular manual brush.
- 90% kids brush longer with the Disney Magic Timer app.
- Gentle on gums with extra soft bristles and a small round head that is designed for young mouths.
- 2 minutes in-built timer for a lifetime of healthy habits.
- Rechargeable battery will last around 20 minutes or 5 days of brushing.
About this item
- Specially designed for gentle brushing for children.
- Round brush for small mouths.
- Ultra-soft bristles are gentle on fragile gums.
- Suitable for children aged 3 years and up.
- Personalize the handle of the brush with 4 stickers on the theme of Disney Frozen (1 or 2)
- Works with Oral-B Disney Magic Timer App.
| 7600 reciprocating movements, color red|
* Small brush head specially designed for children, especially soft bristles for gentle cleaning of teeth and gums
* 2 brushing modes: daily brushing and gentle brushing of sensitive teeth
* Professional 2 min timer with 30 second intervals
* Compatible with Disney Magic Timer, which encourages children to brush their teeth longer
|The Oral B Vitality Cross Action Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush delivers a clinically proven superior clean versus a regular manual toothbrush. The cross-action toothbrush head surrounds each tooth with bristles at a 16-degree angle and the 2D cleaning action oscillates and rotates to remove plaque better than a regular manual toothbrush. Oral b Vitality Electric Toothbrush helps you brush your teeth as dentist recommends for 2 minutes using the professional timer. Best of all, it's brought to you by Oral B - the #1 brand used by dentists around the world. The Oral b Vitality Electric Toothbrush is compatible with the following replacement toothbrush heads: Cross Motion, 3D White, Sensitive Clean, Precision Clean, Floss Action, Triple Zone, Double Clean, Electric Tip, Orthopedic Care.
Features and details
- The round brush head contours the teeth to remove up to 100 percent more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- 2D cleaning action, oscillates and rotates to remove plaque better than a regular manual toothbrush
Healthier gums - over 60percent gingivitis reduction
Pulsating signal after two minutes suggested brushing time
Rechargeable battery will last around 20 minutes or 5 days of
Gets hard-to-reach areas
Clinically proven superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush
Clinically proven superior clean vs. a regular
manual toothbrush Rounded shape of the White + Clean toothbrush head is
designed to clean tooth by tooth, and 2D cleaning action oscillates and rotates
for better plaque removal than a regular manual toothbrush. A helpful on-handle
timer built in the electric toothbrush alerts when you have brushed for the
dentist-recommended time of 2 minutes. The professionally inspired design of
the toothbrush head surrounds each tooth as 2D cleaning action oscillates and
rotates to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. Daily Clean -
Comprehensive everyday cleaning Oral-B offers a variety of replacement
toothbrush heads to fit your personal oral health needs. The Oral-B Vitality
electric toothbrush is compatible with a wide range of Oral-B electric
toothbrush heads so you can get the clean you need, every time. Remember to
change your toothbrush head as dentists recommend, every 3-4 months, or when
bristles are faded and worn to maintain a high level of clean.